At Mosaic, we intentionally bring beauty to the people around us; each week we seek to beautify both someone in Mosaic as well as a neighbor, co-worker, or friend by sending an encouraging note, fixing a car, dropping a food basket or anything else that would bring beauty to their lives. We also seek to bring beauty to the earth and our environment knowing that the care or defacement of God’s creation is in our hands. We want love accompanied by action to mark our faith community. Mosaic works with a number of local organizations who are serving Bellingham and Whatcom County. It is our privilege to join them in their ongoing efforts and hope that you will jump on some of these opportunities in our wonderful area.
JANUARY - MARCH 2021
Contact AARON if you would like to help.
SPREAD THE LOVE - Feb. 14th 10am - 11am
Grab some of the items listed below to help out The Lighthouse Mission, then drop them off at HOLLY HALL on Sunday morning.
Needed at Lighthouse Mission:
- New underwear, various sizes for men and women
- Light twin-size blankets (like fleece)
- Bath towels, new or good condition
- Light jackets or hoodies (size: M – 3X)
- Sweat pants and shirts (S – XL)
- T-Shirts (size: M – 3X)
Highland Care Center (we are doing cards for all the residents and a big basket for the staff)
- Packaged nuts, chips, healthy snacks for staff
- Valentine's chocolates or items for staff
Family & Individual in Need
- We are gathering up gift cards to bless a family that we know could use it, as well as an middle schooler that one of our teachers found out has some needs.