Mosaic at the Majestic
January 20, 2019
10am - 11:45am
One of the things that is pretty common with the people of Mosaic is a very mixed experience with "the church". For some, it has been a great joy, but for many, it has been filled with pain and complexity. It's not uncommon for us to hear that there is skepticism about being involved in a "church". With all the different experiences that people have, is there a "right" relationship with a church community? Even in our culture, there is way more awareness about the value of community than there was in the past. Just go back a few generations and you'll find that people viewed friendship very different than we do today. Were they right? Are we right? Sounds like a great conversation.....
Brunch Instructions: Last names beginning with...
- A-M: Bring a hot breakfast dish to share with 8-10 people.
- N-Z: Bring fruit, juice, yogurt, granola or some other health food to share.
Sunday Gatherings at the Majestic
- 10:00 - Brunch
- 10:25 - Story tellers and greeters go to classrooms
- 10:30 - Dismiss kids for Godly Play
- 10:35 - 11:30 - Worship & Discussion
- 11:30 - Godly Play kids come up stairs
- 11:35 - Closing songs & Communion
- 11:45 - Blessing
Read about our community RHYTHMS.
or get the app from the Itunes or Android Store
There are lots of new opportunities for involvement, so be sure to check the "Gatherings & Events" page.
If you would like to connect with others for a mid-week gathering or want to join one of the groups that are currently meeting, contact MATT.
Our weekly newsletter is the easiest way to keep up to date with what is going on. Simply CLICK HERE to go to the sign up page.