Mosaic Beautify Sunday
May 19, 2019
We have a project for EVERYONE!
10am at the Majestic
This week is our Beautify Sunday and we truly need EVERYONE! We have opportunities to beautify for pre-schoolers through adults. Projects for 3rd graders and high schoolers and senior citizens. Here is a list of the ways we get to bring beauty to other's lives.
- Lori's team (toddlers) - Painting rocks & attaching notes to them at the Majestic in their normal room
- Godly Play team 1 (pre-school) - Rock painting and card making at the Majestic in their normal room
- Godly Play team 2 (K-2nd Gr.) - Rock painting and card making at the Majestic in their normal room
- Godly Play team 3 (3-5th Gr.) - Sack lunch assembly & delivery at the Majestic
- Aaron's team (Middle School) - Alley & Street clean up. Meet at the Majestic
- Jason's team (High School) - Chore Project at Dierdre's 2174 Yew St. Road #20 project will be cleaning gutters & downspouts, trimming branches, weeding flower beds, indoor vacuuming, wiping down surfaces, etc..
- Adult team 1 - Chore project at Michelle's 24 Inlet Circle - Gate 1 Sudden Valley Project will be mainly basic yard work
- Adult team 2 - Chore project at Iva's 2041 Yew St. Road Unit F. Roof cleaning, yard maintenance, landscaping, etc.
Please RSVP and let us know you are coming CLICK HERE
What to expect at our Sunday Gatherings at the Majestic
- 10:00 - Brunch
- 10:25 - Story tellers and greeters go to classrooms
- 10:30 - Dismiss kids for Godly Play
- 10:35 - 11:30 - Worship & Discussion
- 11:30 - Godly Play kids come up stairs
- 11:35 - Closing songs & Communion
- 11:45 - Blessing
Read about our community RHYTHMS.
or get the app from the Itunes or Android Store
There are lots of new opportunities for involvement, so be sure to check the "Gatherings & Events" page.
If you would like to connect with others for a mid-week gathering or want to join one of the groups that are currently meeting, contact MATT.
Our weekly newsletter is the easiest way to keep up to date with what is going on. Simply CLICK HERE to go to the sign up page.