February 23, 2020
Mosaic at Holly Hall
10am - 11:45am
Thank you thank you thank you to all of you that helped out with Beautify Sunday this past week! Here are some stats: (see some photos on the Beautify page)
- Plates of dinner created for Roots Program - 200+
- Cut wood loaded into truck and stacked for family in need - 400+
- Students helping out with Chore Project - 10
- Adults helping with Chore Project - 5
- Total people who experienced beauty (or will) - 220+
Sunday - Feb. 23 - Brunch Instructions
- A-J: Bring fruit, juice, yogurt, bagels, donuts or ?
- K-Z: Bring a hot breakfast dish of eggs, meat, oatmeal, or something great that can feed 8-10
If you haven't been at our gathering for the past few weeks, or have missed some, we highly recommend that you take a listen to the discussions. There are multiple parts to our
conversation, so listen to them all! :)
Read about our community RHYTHMS.
Get the Mosaic app from the Itunes or Android Store
Just search for "Mosaic Bellingham"